Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Wild Hogs came rolling in....

Men will be hung by their feet...women and children taken hostage....even your dogs and cats are not safe.....the wild hogs have taken over Macon...

Today was such a fun treat for me.....I got to see my parents with their Harley crew! They have been on a trip to Savanah and Charleston and stopped by our house on their way home. It was so cute to see my parents and their friends riding in on their bikes with leather and all (and rain gear today). We even got to grab a hamburger with them at 5 Guys before they headed off into the sunset leaving nothing but dust behind.....


Doesn't my mom make a cute biker chick? And Joe looks bad to the bone....

Probably won't ever see this in front of my house again....


No comments:

Post a Comment