Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Liza's 1st Birthday Party












Liza's Macon Birthday Party was this Saturday. We had tons of fun! We played; ate food, cake and ice cream; and opened presents. There wasn't really a theme....just a lot of bright colors and balloons. I have to say, though, that I am disappointed in my picture taking. I didn't get many of Liza playing and enjoying her party, I took no pictures of the decorations....I did get some good ones of most of her friends that came, thanks to Claire, but none of Claire. :( Oh well! Enjoy the ones of her eating cake...because that's about all I got! :) It was a great day, though. Thank you to all our friends that came and made it special! :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Liza!!!! SOOOOO wish we could have been there to celebrate with you and your mommy and dada!! John Russell would have loved to give you a big birthday SMOOCH!! love yall! - Tiff

    ReplyDelete