Monday, June 22, 2009

Atlanta Zoo and the last of the Birthday Celebrations!



Two weekends ago, my parents came to visit and have their celebration with Liza for her 1st birthday. We went to the zoo, swimming pool, and just had a fun, fun weekend! Enjoy some pics!

Putting lipstick on before I go to the pool....

Gotta cook some food first, too!


My cousin, Stewart Alford (and wife Amy), were in town for a bike race the same weekend and got to go out to eat!


Yes, this is a trophy. On Saturday morning of this weekend, Lee ran in a 5K here in Macon.....He came in 3rd! He continues to amaze me....not too long ago he never ran at all....now he is running and placing in races. He is going to kill me for posting this....but I had to brag! :)



Happy Birthday to Me!!! (4th time.....I got this game down....)




Yum....something sweet with fruit.....I'm in heaven......





Back off.....dont mess with my birthday pie!


Wahooo! I love my new rocking chair!




Thanks Nonnie and Granddaddy!


I can rock this way, too! (I couldn't get this pic to turn around...)




Off to the Atlanta Zoo!!!


Petting zoo...







Liza's favorite....by far....were the Panda Bears. This was a baby one only 9 months old!




She would've stood there and watched them all day....



Cooling down with a slushie....




Me and my little monkey....














Too cool for school.....







2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth HollowayJune 26, 2009 at 12:35 PM

    Hey Elizabeth! Amy told me after you left this morning that Liza is walking! I decided to check the blog for some evidence and I found it :) Anyway, Libby is sitting in my lap say LIZA! HEY LIZA! HEY SIBETH (elizabeth)! And the sweetest- she said "Liiiza, Liiiza, So Pretty!" I couldn't agree more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I love that purse. I should get me one like that!

    ReplyDelete