Friday, August 28, 2009

Baby Will is Born!

Our sweet boy is finally here.....this week has been perfect! :) He truly is the sweetest and easiest baby. No really, I am beginning to wonder if something is wrong with him because he is so good..... We'll see how long it lasts! :)

Here are some pictures of Will's birth.....the night before and the day after..... I will have to post some more pictures of him later. They change so much each day! We have no clue who he looks like.....but comparing him to Liza....he is definitely all boy. But, I do see some resemblance of Liza in him.

Again, I will post more pictures of just him later....a lot of these are just hospital/family pics......Enjoy! :)



Sunday night......Grandparents are in town......Liza's last chance to have them all to herself......



Well......sorta....




Monday morning:


4:40 am: Shower for hospital.....anxiously awaiting the phone call....


5:00am: Hospital calls and says to come on in at 6:00!

Ready to go! One last shot of Will in my belly! :)






Hooked up and ready to go.....






And here he is! :) William Lee Parish was born at 1:46 pm weighing 8lbs and 15.6 oz. So....I think it is only fair to give him that .4 of an ounce and call him a 9 pounder. :) He was 21 1/2 inches long. His labor and delivery was a bit more painful than Liza's, but only because it was so fast. It was more intense pain, but because it was over so soon, the recovery was so much easier! And so far....he has been easy since!





On our way out of the delivery room and into our regular room.....






Checking baby brother out.....





Loving baby Will......


Sweet angel.....

I'm in love.....
Nonnie and Granddaddy
MeMe and Pap Paw

sweet friends dropped by...



about to leave hospital.......Proud papa! :)

We're home!





my sweet babies.....



Baby Will's nose....


5 comments:

  1. elizabeth, we are so excited for ya'll. he is just precious. and, it looks like liza already knows how to be a great big sis!!! can't wait to see more pics! miss all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for the new family member!! I'm Diego (one of the translators who was with Lee in Huaraz-Peru) Lee told me about the blog and I found the website in the history of my ipod... God Bless all your Family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet!! We miss you guys soooooo much. I can't believe we each have 2 kids now. We need to make plans to visit soon. Love you guys.

    Stutes family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Parish fam! I just came across your blog from Shae and Katie's and was SO excited to see pictures of sweet baby Will! He is so precious! And it looks like Liza is quite the big sis! Praise God for new little life! Hope to see y'all soon! Lindsey Broome

    ReplyDelete
  5. hickman, it really just warms my heart and makes me want to cry seeing you with your two precious babies. i know you are the best little momma. hope yall are doing ok. the pic of all of you at the top of the blog is precious! you look GREAT....as always. love you tons! caroline hogan

    ReplyDelete