Tuesday, August 18, 2009

spoiled

Lee goes to lunch with Shae Hinson yesterday.....and comes home with flowers! Aren't Katie and I the luckiest 2 ladies? :)




Here are some pics I took just playing around this morning. She is growing up so fast! Yesterday, after showing her how, she even smelled the flowers Lee brought me......put her nose in them and took a big, cute sniff......just a couple of weeks ago those flowers would have been all in her mouth!






Baby Will update:
My previous posting says Friday is the date.....well, maybe not anymore. There is no room for me at the hospital Friday so it will probably be Monday. Either way, he is coming soon, and I can't wait to meet my sweet baby Will!


2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth she is so beautiful! And so are you! I am thinking of you, Liza, Lee and of course, Will! miss you so so so much!! If Mrs. Nona is reading this, I miss you too!!!

    Love you!!!
    xoxo

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS...you are now one of my favorite blogs!

    ReplyDelete