Wednesday, August 12, 2009

8 days and counting!!!

New Due Date!







Here is my baby belly as of today! (Yes, I am a dork and took them by myself.....I really like to have pictures to acompany blog postings.....so here you go....).

We went to the doctor this morning for a check-up. They did an ultrasound and baby Will measured around 7 pounds and 5 ounces. They said it is hard for that to be completely accurate, so give or take a pound.

Even though I am due Aug. 30th, Dr. Carlton is going to go ahead and induce me on Aug. 21st! That is 1 week from tomorrow!!! :)
I am very ready and very excited to meet my sweet little boy. I am praying for all to go well: labor, delivery, healthy baby, Liza to adjust well, etc.
Overall, it has been a wonderful pregnancy. I don't know that those pictures do my belly justice.....I really think it looks gigantic in person. But, I am not as big as I was with Liza. Whew! :) The only major complaint I have from this pregnancy is the whole carpul tunnel's sydrome I have had for about 2-3 months now. I sleep with wrist braces and my fingers are numb, painful and tingly all the time. I will be ready to have normal hands back. Otherwise, sweet Will, you have been a pleasure to grow and carry around! :) Unfortunately for Lee, I have easy pregnancies...... Maybe I wouldn't want so many kids if they were harder for me to grow! hahaha....
In other Parish news: Liza got tubes put in her ears Monday. She is doing great! I was amazed at how easy it was......everyone (doctors and friends) said it would be a breeze, but my heart was still a bit nervous. Thank you, Lord, for such a smooth day and great days following. And thanks to our friend, Dr. Correa for putting them in and taking care of our little girl!

2 comments:

  1. cant wait to meet your sweet little man. you are going to do awesome, hickman. those kids have no clue how blessed they are to have you as their momma! praying for a safe, easy delivery. love to you all! caroline hogan

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s.-you look ADORABLE! wish so badly that i could rub your cute belly! :) caroline

    ReplyDelete