Thursday, July 2, 2009

June Wrap-Up!

The last week of June was filled with guests for us! First, Steven and Melanie Rankin, and their girls, Avery and Ella Grace came to visit. Steven was one of Lee's best friends from college....and it was actually at their wedding where Lee first swept me off my feet..... :) We had so much fun getting to see them and be around their precious girls! Liza was in heaven being with some big girls and having playmates staying at her house!!! We had fun going out to eat (even though Liza went crazy....), going to Lane Packing (a peach packing plant) to eat lunch and play, and going to the pool. Steven and Lee even got to play some golf while all the girls went shopping! :)


Looking for Sam...



Swinging girls....




Cooling down after playing outside with some ice cream!
Beautiful Avery!


Red-faced Liza....


Sweet Ella Grace....couldn't you just eat her right up with that ice cream???


Getting wet outside....



Getting clean inside...
Rub-a-dub-dub......3 little girls in a tub....



On Thursday, Mr. Billy and Mrs. Sally came to town for a visit. We spent the weekend just having some good quality time together.....and, of course, Lee and his dad had a couple projects going. We went out to eat Thursday night (and Liza was a terror again....I really think restaurants are over for us for a while!). :) Friday night Lee grilled some steaks for us and Mr. Billy's sister and brother in law came over from Madison, GA to eat with us. (Uncle Lester and Aunt Lynda). Then, on Saturday night, Mrs. Sally did her magic in the kitchen and cooked fresh vegetables from their garden that they picked right before they came. We had some friends over to enjoy the food with us....I think Ben Hobbs could kiss Mrs. Sally he loves it so much. :) It was a fun weekend with MeMe and PapPaw!

Playing with Aunt Lynda...




I love my MeMe!


Mr. Billy's project for the weekend.....He cleaned it up, painted it, distressed it, waxed it.....didn't it turn out great?!? :) (We are getting a piece of glass cut for the left door).




Last Event in June: My baby shower for Will! My sweet friends insisted on giving me a shower even though they all just gave me one a short year ago for Liza! :) It was very special and lots of fun. It was a smaller, more intimate shower, and I got lots of precious boy stuff! :) Thank goodness Will won't have to do everything in pink! :) Thanks so much girls....it meant so much to me!

Sarah, Megan, Me, Kim, and Stephanie. All the hostess' (not including Angela who couldn't make it). Sarah and Megan took more pictures.....I will post those when I get them! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you've had a fun June filled with family and friends! You look great...hang in there...baby Will is on his way!!

    ReplyDelete