Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Liza Lately

Maybe I am just bored with Lee being out of town, but I thought I would post some of what Liza has been up to lately....things she does, etc.

These first 2 pictures would best be seen as a video.....let your eyes go back and forth, back and forth between them, and then you will see what she is doing. She makes the "Indian" sound only she is using the back of her hand and wrist. She flops that hand back and forth, and it just cracks me up. The funny thing is, she usually only does it when getting sleepy....and it has a way of making her laugh, too. :)



Cutie....



She loves to play dress up right now.....except she can't actually get the clothes all the way on....and the dress up clothes she uses are her filthy ones out of her dirty clothes hamper. She takes them all out....they go all over her floor....but amazingly, she also loves to clean them up and put them back into the hamper! She sorta looks like a little old lady in this picture.....



Headless Liza....
Ummm....so is this why experts say not to allow kids to sleep with blankets??? :) I found her sleeping like this early one morning when I went in for a peek.....I assure you I first checked for breathing, then got the camera, then removed the blanket before leaving her in peace to continue snoozing.



This is Liza's new favorite spot in our house. There are 2 steps going from the kitchen to her playroom area. The sad thing is, she discovered this as her favorite place to sit because of my introduction of it as her time out spot! I now know why she cracked up through the first 2 times we tried time out......she loves to sit there! :) (Well, that and the fact that I think my child is going to be one of those that time out just doesn't work for.....we are going to have to get tough.) ;) Learning to walk has brought toddler-hood on full force!!! Is there such a thing as the terrible ones??? :)


Anyway.....these are my absolute favorite videos of her....I love that she loves books so much (call it the teacher in me....but I desperately want my children to develop a love for reading that sticks with them). She does this allllll the time right now. I could take a million videos of her doing this, but they would all look about the same. The only thing I love more than watching her do this, is when she brings the book to me, and backs up into my lap to cuddle and read! Speaking of backing up....be sure to get a good look at those juicy legs! :) Not really sure where the bottoms to her outfit went that day.... :)


Continued.....

2 comments:

  1. Love the videos
    MeMe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! that cracks me up! i love the pics (couldn't get the video to work for me)... and this makes me laugh even more - Judah does the same noise with the back of his hand when he's getting tired! maybe it's an MMO thing?

    ReplyDelete