Monday, June 13, 2011

Random phone photos....

Photo catch up: downloads from my phone.....



When I post from my phone, I don't know how to add captions under each picture.....so here is a quick explanation of each (hopefully in the right order).

1st 2 pics: Liza in her Halloween costume.....my cute little lady bug. Yes, this was back in October, and it melts me to see how much she has grown....

Next: Liza potty training. Got a great tip from a friend to leave a potty in the back of my car....lifesaver sometimes!!! I am pretty sure, though, that this picture was back in the fall/winter when our go at potty training was completely unsuccessful. Thank goodness for round 2 being better! :)

Next: one of our new favorite places....the zoo!

next 2 pics: One of our new favorite people: Sam Wall! :) The Walls are our amazing friends here...they have 3 precious children that my 2 children just adore... we were so lucky to have Sam get to come play for the day! :)

Last pic: This is a more recent picture of Liza and her pottying. Again, she has the act down now (thank goodness!) and loves to look like her daddy.....hahaha...Lee is going to kill me. :) I found her like this one day.....cracked me up and completely melted me. :)

Elizabeth Parish

Sent from my HTC

No comments:

Post a Comment