Monday, June 13, 2011

38 weeks preggers.....where has time gone????



Okay so, long time, no post.... I am going to play catch up today while I have a quiet house (Thanks, Nonnie!) :)

I never took pictures of myself with my first 2 pregnancies.... but, with this possibly (and only possibly...) being my last, I am a bit more sentimental and I guess brave. So, here is my huge belly! I am 38 weeks pregnant, so technically 2 weeks out....but they are going to induce next Tuesday! Yippeee! With only 1 week away I am one big ball of emotions....but mostly just super excited. Stay tuned.... Parish Baby #3 coming soon! :)


Elizabeth Parish

Sent from my HTC

2 comments:

  1. you are tiny!! look at those legs! TINY... you look amazing!!!! cant wait to see baby #3 :) love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, tiff....but you and i both know the words "tiny" and "my legs" have never been seen near each other. and I'm pretty sure those flip flops were slicing into my swollen feet like a butcher knife. but, you sure make this big mamma feel good. :) love you!

    ReplyDelete