Tuesday, June 22, 2010

playing catch up


I might as well go ahead and be honest with myself.....I might never actually print all these pictures and put them in a photo album as I so want to do. I am about 1 1/2 years behind and the thought of going back and printing and organizing all those photos just overwhelms me. So, I plug along on my blog knowing that if my family ever needs a "photo fix" in the future, all they have to do is mosey over to the family computer and find them....




Here are some pictures from Liza's actual birthday that I didn't post. I only posted from her party, which was the day after her birthday.


Here she is eating her birthday waffle with 2 candles.....thus the attempting to hold up 2 fingers. Please overlook my "mommy face" (with smeared, just woke-up, last night's make-up on my face).
























This picture really cracks me up. These are just a couple "little happys" that we got Liza.....she, of course, wanted them all at one time. Meet princess, goggle wearing, water-gun toting Liza.


























Here are some fun pictures from a day at MeMe and PapPaw's. It was Liza's first time to go fishing.....she was a bit scared of the fish.....but had a blast.











































1 comment:

  1. I have thought the exact same thing about printing/organizing pictures. :) I think we have our hands full right now and if we are simply TAKING the pictures, that is a success! I absolutely love your description of a "mommy face" with left over make up...LOL...I used to wash my face once upon a time. Not anymore! So glad you are settled in and enjoying some time with family.

    ReplyDelete