Tuesday, June 1, 2010

family photo time.....


These are not recent pictures.....but they are the most recent I have. They were taken at our BFF's , Ben and Sarah's house (for sweet baby Emily Hobb's sip and see....we love and miss Brad and Tessa!).....their sweet friend Nikki took them for us.....Thank you so much!!!

It has been a while since I have posted anything......so I just wanted to write that we are alive, settled in our rental home in Hattiesburg, happy, kids well adjusted, visiting churches, and you can find me standing on the corner of the biggest intersection holding a sign that says, "Will Work for Friends." : )

To my sweet friends in Macon: I miss you more than words can say!










































4 comments:

  1. How precious! glad to here you are all safe and sound! I miss yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures!! :) Glad ya'll are settled. and i know what you mean about the 'will work for friends' sign...still holding mine here in Nashville. Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowsers....GREAT pics of yall! call me sometime this week. i have a couple of friends that live in hattiesburg i need to hook you up with! xoxo

    ReplyDelete