Thursday, February 18, 2010

i heart snow

Cupid brought snow to Macon for Valentine's weekend!










Sunday, on Valentine's day, we made heart cookies. I hate that there are no pictures of Lee because it was really all his idea. He ran to the store for me to grab a few essentials and brought home all the supplies for cookies as a surprise and declared that it was our new Valentine's tradition! : ) Liza discovered that the dough was more delicious that having to wait until we were all done.





Random photo that has nothing to do with snow or valentine's day......but, someone has to pay the bills.



2 comments:

  1. she is getting so 'grown up'!!!! miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the last picture!! Way to go Liza! I'm glad you guys got some snow to play with. I know L loved it! And I'm happy to see YOU in the pictures- gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete