Wednesday, July 28, 2010

moo

So if you know me (and I would think you do if you are reading this.....), you know I love to save money where I can......and if something is free?......well, I might just do a dance.


Or........I could dress up my whole family for free Chick-fil-a!



(I love these first 3 pictures of Will!!!) : )





Little Liza not wanting to wear her ears.....



This sums up Liza in a picture:



Lee might just kill me for posting this......however, he did it.....the worst of it is over. : )



here is a video I shot at Wal-Mart after our fun night......and yes - we went to wal-mart dressed like cows.













If the picture above of Liza with her head-band in her mouth didn't sum her up.....this video does! This video was taken on accident, I guess, because it is only 2 seconds long.....but if you watch Liza.....you will see her little 25 month old personality perfectly. Smiling and sassy!












sweet little Will.....he is growing up on us so fast!







5 comments:

  1. this posting is awesome!!! LOVE the adorable 'cow' family!! And, i think its so funny you went to walmart after!! What a fun night!
    (btw-that is sooo precious liza sharing her ice cream cone...or atleast kind of sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss claire has so much love for these four people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO YOU DIDN'T convince lee to dress up like a cow hahahah! LOVE IT..that is sooooooo you! :) Can't wait to see pictures of your new home!! Glad yall are loving it there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys make fabulous cows. I agree with Tiff...it's so you...your children are in for many more fun adventures that there momma will be planning in the future. Collecting bricks for kitchen floor...so so neat and special. That's awesome. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nope. not surprised at all that you made your family dress up like cows! hickman, i love you so much! you are so creative, frugal, and fun! keep us posted on the house! looove you!

    ReplyDelete