Friday, September 18, 2009

From the Blue Chair....

I hope it doesn't gross anyone out...but this is my life right now. :) Here is a video I took of Liza from sitting in my glider in Will's room. Yes, I am nursing......that will explain the hilarious noise that comes from Will right at the beginning of the video.

This really is one of those videos that might be boring to anyone other than her parents and grandparents.....it is 4 minutes long. But, if you understand what it is like to be smitten with a kid, then you understand why this video is just so precious to me! I wanted to always be able to remember what Liza looked like and did at this age and how she acted while I was busy with Will......soooo......without further delay......enjoy the show! :) (and please ignore my embarrassing singing.....)

1 comment:

  1. SO precious!!! I love how real that video is, and how i can relate to EVERY aspect of it! She is so sweet - it was really fun to hang out the other night... let's do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete