Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Family Fun!


I just finished organizing my January and February Pictures....taking them off my camera and putting them in files on the computer...pictures are so much work...but so much fun! So, I had to post some of my favorites before we move into the month of March.


This picture of Liza by the bathtub is my absolute favorite....I was putting away laundry and came into the bathroom to find Liza giving her daddy a bath....fish and all! Lee had just finished moving our washer and dryer upstairs (my hero!) and had painted the room in the basement where they once belonged. He was soaking to try to get all the paint off and Liza found him....her face is priceless! I am quite sure she would have put Johnson's and Johnson's all over him and poured water over his head if she could have!







Sweet times with mom and dad....

In the picture with me you can see that her eyes are almost 2 different colors now....one is still very blue/grey and the other is blue but with some hazel specks

Of course I can't post "family fun" pictures without including Sam. Liza loves him....if it is too cold to play outside with him, she will sit at the door so they can talk. The last picture is typical sweet lazy Sam....eating his food while still lying down.








1 comment:

  1. hickman, for a long time, dendy b's eyes were 2 very different colors too. now, they're both green, but her left eye has a few specks in it too....just makes them extra special! her eyes are BEAUTIFUL! love yall....caroline hogan

    ReplyDelete