Saturday, March 7, 2009

9 month check-up

We had Liza's 9 month check-up yesterday....My, how time flies!!! Our big girl just keeps getting bigger....she weighed 22.2 pounds and was 29 1/2 inches long. She is in the 90th percentile of weight and off the charts for height. Thank goodness for her height or her rolls would overtake her! hahha....He said it was definitely time to move up to a new car seat. He gave us the go ahead on most all foods....yay! I am seeing the day of no more baby food (or at least until next baby comes....). The saddest part of the check-up was when he confirmed my suspicions of Liza showing defiance. The other day she kept crawling to something she shouldn't have been into. After telling her "no" and pulling her back a couple of times, she crawled right back to it, stopped, looked at me, and smiled! I could just see her mind thinking, "I am gonna win!" Dr. Smith said that she knew exactly what she was doing. Ugh....and the discipline begins.....at least right now her rottenness is still so stinking cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment