Friday, December 17, 2010



Found this picture on my phone and wanted to post... Took the kids to Chick-Fil-A the other day. We were there early and all by ourselves....aka....playground to ourselves. My sweet big boy....at barely 1 year old....climbed all the way to the top of the playground thingy and slid down the slide all by himself! No push or help from anyone.... A feat I am sure Liza didn't do until she was 2 (although, her healthy legs always seemed to get in the way...haha). I was able to capture his face and just how proud he was on the way down.

The funniest part, though was what Liza was saying the whole time.... She was at the top coaching him on.... but she was saying, "Boy, come on. Come on Boy. Hey, Boy, come on." Who is 'Boy'??? Liza, meet your brother....his name is Will.


Elizabeth Parish

Sent from my HTC

No comments:

Post a Comment