Wednesday, August 25, 2010

random pictures

As I prepared to post about Will's birthday....I found some cute pictures floating around on my camera. I am working on mananging my time better....I feel like I run around like a crazy woman half the time... I have a lot going on with just having 2 little ones, then there is a recent move, a house we are building....and some other possiblities that I am sure I will post about soon... I can almost cry looking at some of these photos and knowing that Will turned 1 yesterday just blows my mind. The picture with Liza in my lap is not a "cute" picture....but rather an image and moment to remind me to be still and have my priorities in the right places. Soon the day will be gone when she wants to crawl in my lap for a few moments just to wake up in the mornings. Praise you, Lord, for the awesome blessing and responsibility of these 2 little ones!

I am about to post all about sweet Will.....but I need to note (while I am in the typing mood...) a bit about Liza at 2.3. Hilarious. That would sum her up. Naughty and sassy and truly full of life. She never stops smiling (except for her sassy moments, of course...and some of them are still in smiles). She is tough as a nail but tender and sweet as a teddy bear. Her famous lines right now: "Hold you." Which really means "hold me." "Miss you, Will." "Mommy, let's go go." While gathering up every bag she can fit on her arms. She conversates now. That is something my heart was not prepared for....although 2 years into this I am starting to realize my heart won't be prepared for any of this. She really can talk to you and answer you and think for herself without just repeating whatever I just said. And she is very sure of how she feels. One day, while tackling Will, I told her to quit being like her Uncle Matthew (who used to tackle me). She quickly and very sternly told me, "No, mise not untle NatNew! Mise aunt Jessica!" :) Oh, Liza, words just couldn't ever describe how happy you make us.





No comments:

Post a Comment