Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Boy meets Girl







There is definitely a difference between boys and girls. Or at least between my boy and girl. While I would definitely put Liza in the "wild child" category.....she is no wall flower......she never went to some places Will goes. The first picture shows a permanent blocking of our fire place..... He will be in it in a second flat. He also travels to the unknown.....under tables.....behind furniture......if there is an opening, he chooses the smallest and darkest to explore. Liza could get into anything.....but she always stayed out in the open......Will gets into anything where he thinks I can't see! : )
I love the middle picture of Will "cooking." Maybe he will take after his uncle Matthew and be a gourmet chef! : )
The last picture is just one of those silly times of Liza being all girl......liza found her bag of old bows and insisted to have them all in her hair.....I chose to put them in a head-band style......Lee actually thought I bought a new head-band (seriously???).....it was quite a terrifying look that we sported all day.....yes even out to run errands. It made her happy. I am just glad she has never thought about it again. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment