Thursday, October 22, 2009

Will is 2 months old!

How sweet it is to watch your baby begin to show their personality! Will has been smiling for a couple of weeks now....and he has even begun cooing and talking to us. I never knew a baby did these things this early....Liza was such a serious baby! I don't know that she really smiled until almost 4 months! :) Which is so funny to think about now because she laughs hysterically all the time....even when she just hears someone laughing on TV. :) Back to Will.....happy 2nd month, sweet boy! You are such an easy and happy baby.... You fill my days with joy! I love watching you take in this new world! Most of all, I love that you are still so young that you make me feel as though I am all you need. I love our quiet little moments....you smile and talk to me as if I am the only person in the world. I am soaking it all up now.....I know by next month you will have awakened to the world even more....you will probably soon become so smitten with your big sis that you will forget all about me! :)













2 comments:

  1. I bet you just love to watch them interact! You seem to be doing well!! How is it with 2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously..just teared up reading your precious words. they are so blessed to have you!! love you!!

    ReplyDelete